Here is the 18th free menu and easily edited shopping list for Home-Ec 101 readers. The printable shopping list is under this link. You’ll want to add a box of spaghetti noodles, to the list, you can do that with just a couple clicks thanks to SayMmm.com. Keep in mind that the order below is just a suggestion, you can move meals around to fit your schedule. I typically put meals with the longest hands-on work on the weekends just to keep weeknights a little simpler.
Feel free to ask any questions or share what’s on your menu in the comments below.
- Monday – Two Bean Tamale Pie, Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Tuesday – Garlic and Soy Chicken Thighs, Rice and Peas, Broccoli Rabe
- Wednesday – Beef Stew, Sweet Cornbread (it is really time I updated the pics on that recipe, sorry)
- Thursday – CORN
- Friday – Dilled Salmon, Baked Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli
- Saturday – Chicken, Mushrooms & Peppers, Butternut Squash – use thyme instead of rosemary
- Sunday – Company Spaghetti, Tossed Salad
*Clean Out Refrigerator Night
So Home-Ec Readers, what’s on your plate this week?
Submitted to OrgJunkie’s Menu Monday.